11369Re: [podcasters] New recorder good for podcasters

  • Rich
    Oct 1 11:05 AM
      On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 10:26 -0700, Unsigned Podcast/Paul wrote:

      That looks like a nice unit.

      Just be wary of white size compact flash card you will need, depending
      upon with which format you choose to record. PCM recording requires a
      lot of storage, as I'm sure most of you know. (I don't feel like doing
      the math). :-)

      Now something like that might be a little more worthy of those
      condenser mics everyone seems to covet.

      I have a friend who works for M-Audio. I'll ask him if he's had an
      opportunity to use one of these yet.

      Bloodthirsty Vegetarians Podcast, www.bloodyveg.com
      Eclectic ramblings in a sea of chaos

      > http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/MicroTrack2496-main.html
      > New portable recorder.
      > Thought some of you would be interested.
      > Street price is $399.99
      > Paul Puri
      > Unsigned Podcast Network
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic