Zire 71 and Ogg Vorbis...

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Has anyone had a problem with the Zire 71 crashing with a fatal
      exception when trying to go back to the beginning of an Ogg Vorbis
      file? I haven't had this problem with MP3's, but the Ogg Vorbis
      files like to crash my Zire 71- it doesn't seem to matter what
      bitrate they're encoded at. Oddly enough, it doesn't crash if I move
      to the next track, just if I try to go back to the beginning of a
      track already in progress.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!
    • Tim Norman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        > Has anyone had a problem with the Zire 71 crashing with a fatal
        > exception when trying to go back to the beginning of an Ogg Vorbis
        > file?

        Yes, we just released a new version (1.8.5) that fixes this. Download
        it from:
        http://www.pocket-tunes.com/

        We apologize for any inconvenience. Let me know if there's anything
        else we can help with!

        Take care,
        Tim
      • John