Pocket Tunes adds support for a classic format

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      NormSoft Inc. is pleased to announce that we have added support for a
      classic audio format.

      So go up to your attics and dust them off, we've added support for 8
      track tape!!!

      Yes, that big boxed format of the 70's has a new home with Pocket
      Tunes 8 (yep, we've skipped right to version 8 we are so excited about
      this addition).

      How does it work? Well once you purchase Pocket Tunes 8, we'll ship
      you a special Bluetooth adapter that will attach to the 8 track and
      wirelessly send those classics from the 70s to Pocket Tunes. Yes you
      can leave those 8 tracks right where they are, under the seats of your
      car, in the trunk, musty box in the basement, anywhere and Pocket
      Tunes can still play the tracks. Gum, chocolate, cigarette ash stuck
      to the tape? No problem, Pocket Tunes can digitally remove all
      imperfections. Casing so faded you don't even know WHAT is inside the
      case? Piece a cake, Pocket Tunes will figure it out and display the
      album art....or at least a hand drawn facsimile.

      Don't have Bluetooth, don't worry we throw in a wired adapter as well.

      Look for an announcement as to availability very soon. We just have
      some final testing to do after we pry one of the testers Three Dog
      Night tapes out of our test device.

      For more info, please see this Knowledge Base article
      http://www.normsoft.com/kb/idx/50/248/article/ .

      Happy April Fool's Day everyone!!

      Take care,
      Dave
      NormSoft, Inc
      Pocket Tunes Blog: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/news/.
      User Guide: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/pockettunes/docs/readme.html
      NormSoft Knowledge Base: http://www.normsoft.com/kb/
    • Shawn Valle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        Dave,

        We now know that you have too much time on your hands :-)

        -Shawn

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
          lol!

          If it were only true Shawn (I mean about having too much time). :-)

          Dave

          --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn Valle" <shawn@...> wrote:

          > Dave,
          >
          > We now know that you have too much time on your hands :-)
          >
          > -Shawn
          >
          > --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave.jones@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello everyone,
          > >
          > > NormSoft Inc. is pleased to announce that we have added support for a
          > > classic audio format.
          > >
          > > So go up to your attics and dust them off, we've added support for 8
          > > track tape!!!
          > >
          > > Yes, that big boxed format of the 70's has a new home with Pocket
          > > Tunes 8 (yep, we've skipped right to version 8 we are so excited about
          > > this addition).
          > >
          > > How does it work? Well once you purchase Pocket Tunes 8, we'll ship
          > > you a special Bluetooth adapter that will attach to the 8 track and
          > > wirelessly send those classics from the 70s to Pocket Tunes. Yes you
          > > can leave those 8 tracks right where they are, under the seats of your
          > > car, in the trunk, musty box in the basement, anywhere and Pocket
          > > Tunes can still play the tracks. Gum, chocolate, cigarette ash stuck
          > > to the tape? No problem, Pocket Tunes can digitally remove all
          > > imperfections. Casing so faded you don't even know WHAT is inside the
          > > case? Piece a cake, Pocket Tunes will figure it out and display the
          > > album art....or at least a hand drawn facsimile.
          > >
          > > Don't have Bluetooth, don't worry we throw in a wired adapter as well.
          > >
          > > Look for an announcement as to availability very soon. We just have
          > > some final testing to do after we pry one of the testers Three Dog
          > > Night tapes out of our test device.
          > >
          > > For more info, please see this Knowledge Base article
          > > http://www.normsoft.com/kb/idx/50/248/article/ .
          > >
          > > Happy April Fool's Day everyone!!
          > >
          > > Take care,
          > > Dave
          > > NormSoft, Inc
          > > Pocket Tunes Blog: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/news/.
          > > User Guide: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/pockettunes/docs/readme.html
          > > NormSoft Knowledge Base: http://www.normsoft.com/kb/

        • Michael M. Rye
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
            Heh, thanks for the laugh!

            ---
            Michael

            >NormSoft Inc. is pleased to announce that we have added support for a
            >classic audio format.
            >
            >So go up to your attics and dust them off, we've added support for 8
            >track tape!!!
            >
            >Yes, that big boxed format of the 70's has a new home with Pocket
            >Tunes 8 (yep, we've skipped right to version 8 we are so excited about
            >this addition).
            >
            >How does it work? Well once you purchase Pocket Tunes 8, we'll ship
            >you a special Bluetooth adapter that will attach to the 8 track and
            >wirelessly send those classics from the 70s to Pocket Tunes. Yes you
            >can leave those 8 tracks right where they are, under the seats of your
            >car, in the trunk, musty box in the basement, anywhere and Pocket
            >Tunes can still play the tracks. Gum, chocolate, cigarette ash stuck
            >to the tape? No problem, Pocket Tunes can digitally remove all
            >imperfections. Casing so faded you don't even know WHAT is inside the
            >case? Piece a cake, Pocket Tunes will figure it out and display the
            >album art....or at least a hand drawn facsimile.
            >
            >Don't have Bluetooth, don't worry we throw in a wired adapter as well.
            >
            >Look for an announcement as to availability very soon. We just have
            >some final testing to do after we pry one of the testers Three Dog
            >Night tapes out of our test device.
            >
            >For more info, please see this Knowledge Base article
            >http://www.normsoft.com/kb/idx/50/248/article/ .
            >
            >Happy April Fool's Day everyone!!
            >
            >Take care,
            >Dave