Re: [pockettunes] Display Date in Song Info?

  • Kevin Bachelder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2007
      On 9/27/07, dmschloss <dmschloss@...> wrote:
      > I'm using version 3.1.8. Is there any way to display the recording
      > date (year) of a particular song or the album it came from? I've
      > confirmed that this information is contained in the ID3 tag of the
      > file but it doesn't seem to display as part of the song info.

      FWIW...

      I'm using version 4.0.2 with one of the 'Sleek Enhanced' skins and I
      have an icon entitled 'song details' that I can tap on to get full
      details on a track like genre, year, etc.

      Kevin

      --
      If you're a fan of Farscape or Firefly then you'll enjoy listening to
      the award winning podcasts...

      The ScapeCast
      http://www.scapecast.org

      The Signal