Help with ringtone for Treo 755p

  • ALowKeyman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      I'm new to this, need help making ringtone
    • Baker, Josh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        RingoPro ($29.95: electricpocket.com) might do the trick. It says it works for Treo 600 & 650, but it might work on your 755.

        For alarms with MP3 audio, I recommend the excellent PalmaryClock ($14.95, palmarysoft.com). It has a clock, calendar, stopwatch, timer, world time, and alarms, all in a smooth user interface you can apply different skins to.

        "ALowKeyman" <alowkeyman@...> wrote on 2/7/2007 12:49:

        I'm new to this, need help making ringtone

        Cheers,

        Josh Baker

        -Sent from my Palm-