Altec Lansing Products: IMT1

  • Josh Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2007
      An interesting product for Treos.

      http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IMT1

    • Tim Norman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2007
        Josh Baker wrote:
        > An interesting product for Treos.
        >
        > http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IMT1

        NormSoft uses one of these to demonstrate Pocket Tunes at trade shows.
        They work very well.

        Tim Norman
        NormSoft, Inc.
      • dennis_tolsma
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 21, 2007
          Wow, interesting. Now if it had an FM transmitter or a cassette
          interface, I could play my TREO in the car; and if it had a 12volt
          power adapter I could charge the TREO and power the unit. And if....

          Well, it's a bit clunky as an automobile solution but a neat product
          otherwise. Thanks.

          Dennis T

          --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Baker"
          <oriontechnicalservices@...> wrote:

          > An interesting product for Treos.
          >
          > http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=IMT1

        • Dr. Bubba Gump
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
            This is probably a "Palm T/X" discussion question, not specificially
            Pocket Tunes, but anyway:

            My T/X is behaving better - holding a steady charge longer, not
            switching itself on inside my shoulder bag; however, when I switch on
            the T/X and bring up pTunes -

            if internet radio was on for my last use, it tries to find a wireless
            network to connect to. I click "cancel" and click on the music notes
            to select tunes, but my T/X wants to keep finding a wireless network.

            Has anyone else had to go back to the main menu to get your T/X or Treo
            to stop searching for a network?
          • williamg41
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
              Yes. I have had the same experience with my TX. I just have gotten
              used to turning the unit off.

              --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Bubba Gump" <nadezalli@...>