Re: [pockettunes] Probably a really silly question..but

  • Prabhaker Reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      When I got my treo six months ago I got to try Basic Version for a two week trial period. After that I had to buy.

      Telley Jack <telleyjack@...> wrote: It's not A silly question but to answer your question it is already installed and ready ti be used all u have to do is buy A 1G SD card and add songs and u will be fine.

      Bailey <baileyj38@...> wrote: I just got my Palm today and had a question. In order to use Pocket
      Tunes do you have to buy something to install it or is a basic version
      already installed, and you can go ahead an add songs as is. Hopefully
      this isn't too confusing. Thanks for any help!