Re: [pockettunes] radio

  • Bill Gamble
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2005
      Then I really can't explain why you're having trouble with 24 kbs streams...
      ______
      Bill
      Try Spam Interceptor
      http://si20.com/?ref=117

      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1, 2005
        hey i tried the test and i got 117kbit/ sec. i live in oakland, ca. so what does this mean and which speeds should i be able to listen to without any buffering.
        also does anyone know of any sites that have a varity of stations to listen to besides shoutcast thanks.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 1, 2005
          Nice. That's EDGE speed; you should be ble to listen to streams on the 96
          kbs neighborhood.
          ______
          Bill
          Try Spam Interceptor
          http://si20.com/?ref=117

          >hey i tried the test and i got 117kbit/ sec. i live in oakland, ca. so
          what does this mean and which speeds should i be able to listen to without
          any buffering.
          >also does anyone know of any sites that have a varity of stations to
          listen to besides shoutcast thanks.

          >Gabrielle <gccnyc@...> wrote:
          >
          >> What carrier so you use? How fast is your data
          >> connection? Test it here,
          >> using the 100 k file:
          >> <http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed>
          >

          >Thanks for the link. I got 42 kbit/sec.
        • j.santo
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 2 9:59 AM
            Im new i was wondering how can i add new stations to my t/x i got the
            new pocket-tunes and i like to have some reggeton radio. can someone
            help please