3.06b2 issue

  • c_h_i_l_i_m_o_s_t
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      I am having an issue where 3.06b2 is freezing my T|C. It seems like it
      *may* be related to shoutcast streaming and resuming when PocketTunes
      is opened. The only way out is to reset the Palm. After this, if I
      restart PocetTunes again, it freezes again.
    • c_h_i_l_i_m_o_s_t
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        Actually, I am also getting the issue when it tries to scan my card
        for music as well...
      • Tim Norman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
          > I am having an issue where 3.06b2 is freezing my T|C. It seems like it
          > *may* be related to shoutcast streaming and resuming when
          > PocketTunes is opened. The only way out is to reset the Palm.
          > After this, if I restart PocetTunes again, it freezes again.

          Do you have any WMA files anywhere on your SD card? I just found a bug that
          could cause a hand/crash to occur when scanning WMA song info. I'll release
          a new beta soon.

          Take care,
          Tim Norman
          NormSoft, Inc.
          www.normsoft.com
        • c_h_i_l_i_m_o_s_t
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
            Not that I can find... (at least not in the /AUDIO directory, although
            I will check the rest of the card also)

            Thanks for the reply though.

            I have re-installed 3.06b1 and don't seem to be having the issue now