Re: [pockettunes] Digest Number 579

  • R Mack
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      As someone else pointed out, we just discussed this
      topic, but I have some new info to add.

      This problem will occur with Variable Bit Rate (VBR)
      files if they do not contain a "Xing" header. I have
      successfully used the vbrfixwin program to add this
      information in to my VBR files, and it has solved the
      problem you are experiencing. You can d/l vbrfixwin
      from http://www.willwap.co.uk/Programs/vbrfix.html .

      NOTE: I suggest you first experiment with copies of
      your original files, just in case something goes
      wrong.

      Good luck,

      -Rob

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail