Bluetooth

  • crooze69
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2004
      Can anybody make a connection between WMP and PTunes using a
      Bluetooth conection or do you have to use a cable. I'm using it on a
      Palm Zire 72

      Thanks
    • ashley_philly
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 15, 2006
        Hi,

        Is PocketTunes Bluetooth compliant? I can't seem to sync it with my
        Bluetooth headphones.

        Ash
      • Bill Gamble
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 15, 2006
          You need Softick Audio Gateway (and the right headphones):
          <http://www.softick.com/mobile/bluetooth-audio/>
          ______
          Bill
          O-Qwa Tangin Wann

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 15, 2006
            Hi Ash,

            Unfortunately there are different Bluetooth connection protocols and not every device supports all of them natively. The problem is not with PocketTunes but the device you have installed it on. You may need a hardware "dongle" or additional software to connect.

            I don't use Bluetooth headphones so I hope others who do can tell you more.

            Leslie Anne

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 15, 2006
              --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "ashley_philly"
              <ashley_philly@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > Is PocketTunes Bluetooth compliant? I can't seem to sync it with my
              > Bluetooth headphones.
              >
              > Ash

              It works perfectly with Audio Gateway.

              Cristov
            • Jeff Young
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 16, 2006
                Hi Ashley,

                The comment about bluetooth capablity being hardware driven, not
                software driven is quite true. I use a bluetooth transmitter and
                headset from Brookstone and it works extremely well with my Palm
                Lifedrive (or any other device that has a 3.5 mm output jack). I
                even use it for my stereo, TV and DVD player.

                If you are interested you can check it out at the following
                link...http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?
                product_code=518290&search_type=search&search_words=bluetooth%
                20headphones&prodtemp=t1&cm_re=Result*R1C1*A

                I hope this helps.

                Jeff

                <ashley_philly@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                >
                > Is PocketTunes Bluetooth compliant? I can't seem to sync it with
                my
                > Bluetooth headphones.
                >
                > Ash

              • Charles Bryant
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 16, 2006
                  If you're using a 650 and softick's Audio Gateway, be aware that PT + SAG + Napster (DRM) doesn't work. You'll get license messages. I've been told that both sides of the equation (Softick / Normsoft) are working to get this fixed. I looked forward to that point, because I can't wait to start using my bluetooth adapter with the treo for driving / workouts and not have a cord to worry about.

                  <ashley_philly@ ...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > Is PocketTunes Bluetooth compliant? I can't seem to sync it with
                  my
                  > Bluetooth headphones.
                  >
                  > Ash

                • adlowe07
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 30, 2006
                    <ashley_philly@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > Is PocketTunes Bluetooth compliant? I can't seem to sync it with my
                    > Bluetooth headphones.
                    >
                    > Ash

                    I think only if your device has the bluetooth technology build in.
                    Because I have bluetooth headphones also and I use them to listen to
                    my music on my palm. Just turn the bluetooth on your device ON and I
                    dont know if you will have to scan for a signalor not.
                    Alex