(Minor) Full-screen display glitch on PTunes in T3
- I've noticed a glitch in the full-screen display of PTunes on my
1) in "General Preferences", enable "Turn off screen while playing"
2) Open the T3 slider and shrink the virtual graffiti area. At this
point, PTunes should occupy the whole screen
3) Play any song, wait for the screen to blank
4) Close the T3 slider
5) Screen comes on again, but PTunes still thinks it is in
full-screen mode, and one-third of the screen is 'missing'.
Pulling the slider open again fixes the display.