(Minor) Full-screen display glitch on PTunes in T3

  • Soh Kam Yung
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I've noticed a glitch in the full-screen display of PTunes on my
      Tungsten T3:

      1) in "General Preferences", enable "Turn off screen while playing"
      2) Open the T3 slider and shrink the virtual graffiti area. At this
      point, PTunes should occupy the whole screen
      3) Play any song, wait for the screen to blank
      4) Close the T3 slider
      5) Screen comes on again, but PTunes still thinks it is in
      full-screen mode, and one-third of the screen is 'missing'.

      Pulling the slider open again fixes the display.

      Regards,
      Kam-Yung