Can't install ogg files

  • syndicomm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      When I try to use HotSync to sync ogg files to my Tungsten T, the log
      says it can't install them because there isn't an application on the
      handheld that supports the files. I've installed pTunes, and I've
      even run it a couple of times, but no change.

      I've tried syncing the files over using both Palm Desktop 4.0 for
      Macintosh and Palm Desktop 4.1 for Windows.

      Any hints?
    • TimothyNNorman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
        --- In pockettunes@y..., "syndicomm" <sheppy@s...> wrote:
        > When I try to use HotSync to sync ogg files to my Tungsten T, the
        log
        > says it can't install them because there isn't an application on
        the
        > handheld that supports the files. I've installed pTunes, and I've
        > even run it a couple of times, but no change.
        >
        > I've tried syncing the files over using both Palm Desktop 4.0 for
        > Macintosh and Palm Desktop 4.1 for Windows.

        This problem can occur if you've never installed audio files to your
        device before. We've re-issued version 1.0 with a fix included.
        Please download it again from http://www.pocket-tunes.com/ and try
        this again.

        Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

        Take care,
        Tim