Re: [pockettunes] The station database

  • Mark Hawkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13 11:15 AM
      Many thanks to all who responded.

      I've got a number of alternative radio apps but I like Pocket Tunes which I have on my Palm Lifedrive (still working !) and iPod/iPhone.

      I'll hope my favourite station stream addresses continue unchanged.

      At least on the Lifedrive you can ender the stream address yourself. This doesn't seem to be available on iOS.

      Mark Hawkins

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26 7:36 AM
        One thing I liked about Pocket Tunes is that in some cases it could get the stream URL if you went to the site as if you were doing it on a pc or mac.

        Mario

        Sent from my iPad