Internet radio library no longer updates

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
      Any ideas why? WinMo 6 with PTunes 5.

      Marc
    • LD
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012
        Because Pocket Tunes is no longer supported.

        _____________________________
        On Jun 17, 2012 12:42 PM, "Marc" <wr2i@...> wrote:

        > Any ideas why? WinMo 6 with PTunes 5.
        >
        > Marc

      • IRWIN BEER
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012
          Switch over to the TUNEIN RADIO app on Itunes.
          It's has everything Pocket Tunes had and it's even better
          as it also provides the cover pictures of the songs if the station

          supports that feature.
          Try it.

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012
            I'ts going the way of Garnet : - (
            Other than me can you think of anyone who mostly listens to Chinese Radio in the
            US?
            I suspect from their response if I had given specific stations they would have
            corrected them, but I specified Singapore and Taiwan as a whole. That's a lot of
            work to check and correct.

            When my Treo Pro died, Sprint couldn't find a refurbished one. Choosing not to
            give me additional credit toward a new phone, I made them gave me a HTC
            winmobile 6 slider.  After obligating Sprint to invest their time giving me
            something for having full insurance, I replaced the phone the following day. I
            make no apology for being an asshole when it comes to my money. It is a girlie
            phone useless for business, but it is an MP3 player with wifi access.Having the
            programs on a micro SD, and reg codes; there is a little use left in it.

            My Treo 700P the best phone I ever had is in my desk drawer and looks like new.
            I refuse to ever part with it even if it is obsolete

            Guy

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 18, 2012
              Another good one … but this is only available for IOS …. Is ootunes. It’s $4.99 but it’s well worth the money. The developer is also very responsive to adding new stations that are not in his database.

              Tunein is great too and there’s a free version too.

              I used to use Pocket Tunes all of the time but I’ve had to move on.

              Mario

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 18, 2012
                Well how would this work with someone who is using a Palm Pilot? I don't believe Apple has ever written any software to run for the Palm OS market... Are there any comparable apps that will run on a Palm T|X?

                Sincerely,
                Shayne A. Strickland
                ShayneAS@...

                Because Pocket Tunes is no longer supported.

                _____________________________
                On Jun 17, 2012 12:42 PM, "Marc" <wr2i@...> wrote:

                > Any ideas why? WinMo 6 with PTunes 5.
                >
                > Marc

              • Larry Lenard
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 18, 2012
                  Why not buy one on ebay?

                  Eiréné

                  Ειρήνη

                  Larry

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 19, 2012
                    Paid version of tunein radio has cloud recording, but still has commercials. It
                    is wierd seeing properly targeted commercials listening to Chinese webcasts in
                    Singapore, but the commercials are likely why I have the webcasts again after
                    loosing them for a few years. Everyone gets paid : - )

                    Guy

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 2, 2012
                      Is anyone listening to dennis prager w/ pocket tunes? Can’t find the radio station.

                      Eiréné

                      Ειρήνη

                      Larry

                      _____