Re: [pockettunes] I purchased Pocket Tunes v4.05 a few years ago & I can't find it anymore...

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
      Norm said its went to the software purgatory no maintenance it's just sick and getting ready to vaporize Into the matrix.
      So sad really liked it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 9, 2011, at 4:16 PM, "ShayneAS" <ShayneAS@...> wrote:

      > I purchased Pocket Tunes v4.05 a few years ago & I can't find it anymore on my computer. My old Palm had crashed & I had to by a new one off Ebay, so trying to reinstall Pocket Tunes is impossible because I can't find the appropriate download for a v4 copy of which I have a license for. Can someone please help me out here???
      >
      > Thanks for you kind help in advance,
      >
      > Shayne
      > ShayneAS@...

    • Guy Greenwood
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
        Pocket Tunes is basically out of business, but I have heard it is still
        available if you want to buy a new copy. Really a shame since they basically
        created the streaming media market. I still use the Itouch version Radio app
        since it stays connected better than Wunder Radio I use for sites not available
        on Ptunes

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2011
          --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, "ShayneAS" <ShayneAS@...> wrote:

          > I purchased Pocket Tunes v4.05 a few years ago & I can't find it anymore on my computer. My old Palm had crashed & I had to by a new one off Ebay, so trying to reinstall Pocket Tunes is impossible because I can't find the appropriate download for a v4 copy of which I have a license for. Can someone please help me out here???
          >
          > Thanks for you kind help in advance,
          >
          > Shayne
          > ShayneAS@...

          Would 4.0.7 help?
        • LD
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 14, 2012
            Created the market? I think Shoutcast might disagree :)