How to report bad / changed stations

  • av231@chebucto.ns.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
      If Normsoft (or someone else) is going to be maintaining a catalog of umpteen tens of thousands of radio stations, we can guess that a few percent of those -- say a fraction of a percent or more -- are going to need updating or deleting every month.

      Also, new radio stations will come along that should be added.

      What is the easiest way for us to communicate these changes to Normsoft?

      I have my own ideas but I would like to let other people make some suggestions first.
    • TimothyNNorman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
        The best way to let us know about stations that aren't working or new stations that you'd like to see added is by submitting a customer support request: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/scripts/support.php

        We try to respond to station update requests within one week, hopefully sooner.

        Take care,
        Tim Norman
        NormSoft, Inc.

        --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, av231@... wrote:

        > If Normsoft (or someone else) is going to be maintaining a catalog of umpteen tens of thousands of radio stations, we can guess that a few percent of those -- say a fraction of a percent or more -- are going to need updating or deleting every month.
        >
        > Also, new radio stations will come along that should be added.
        >
        > What is the easiest way for us to communicate these changes to Normsoft?
        >
        > I have my own ideas but I would like to let other people make some suggestions first.

      • ybkanter
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2011
          Normsoft should at least start from integrating http://tuned.mobi into stations list like kinoma has been doing for ages.