Re: Is Sirius streaming dead for good?

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
      For what it's worth, the SiriusWM6 app still works on my PocketPC. Would love to see if there is a way for the iPod Touch to work with Sirius again. Really love the PocketTunes app.
    • Christopher Zaleski
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 3, 2011
        I too love the Pocket tunes app but I'd guess Sirius wants the extra revenue via apps & monthly fee. It's sad how they nickel & dime the consumer. -Christopher

        Sent from my iPhone ~8^o