Sirius Canada problems

  • smrcka@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      I recently upgraded to the iPhone 4 and primarly use Pocket Tunes for listening to and recording Howard Stern.
      My normal process is to startup and listen to the show at 6am, and record it. I occasionally check the app to make sure something hasn't stopped the recording process such as losing the connection etc.
      Over the last week I have noticed that within an hour the app has somehow lost connection and appears to be stuck in a loop of continually retrying to establish a connection. I have tried to stop this process but it doesn't respond to my attempts and my only option has been to turn off the phone. Doing this works, but the same cycle begins shortly after.
      I have also tried deleting the app and reinstalling, which does not fix it either.
      Also, while it's in this loop phase, I have tried touching the home button, the home screen appears for 2 seconds and then it goes right back to trying to log on to Sirius.