Like upgrade of stations for Itouch, any chance improved Windows version?

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Dave,

      You and the fellas really outdid yourselves with the last release for the Itouch. Ptunes doesn't drop like other players will, being bilingual I really appreciate all the Chinese offerings. With updates by Ptunes and Real, (I'm no longer cursing my Itouch) Is there a new Windows version in the works, or an update to the same database for Ptunes 5?

      Guy