Palm T/X- Device Memory Issue

  • kenellyb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      I was just wondering if anyone knew how to reduce the memory in my
      Palm T/X device that Pocket-Tunes is taking up; I have version 5.0.0.
      It's taking up almost 87mb's (86,884kb's) of the 114.8mb's of the
      available space I have available. I am thinking I might need to get an
      older version that might not be as big. Thanks for the help!
    • Ben Combee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
        The launcher is showing the space for MP3 files that you're using that
        are stored in main memory, as opposed to a SD card, in that 87MB
        count. Remove some of those or move them to SD to clear that up.