Jump skins for iPhone?

  • markejohnson98
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      I was a happy Pocket Tunes user for years on the Treo, then spent 2009 dealing with a Blackberry (where Podtrapper is an excellent app). Now I've been back to dealing with iTunes and the inexplicably limited podcast-playing & management capabilities of the iPhone. Is Pocket Tunes my answer again? Maybe.

      What I'd really like is some way to jump forward or back using thumb navigation. There were skins for the PalmOS that did that trick, but I can't find any directory of skins for the iPhone to see if they're there.
    • dave_normsoft
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2010
        Hi There,

        While there is not currently a Jump Skin for Pocket Tunes on the iPhone/iPad/touch, all the skins have a jump function built into them. Whenever you load a podcast or recording, the two outermost buttons change to jump buttons so you can jump back and forth in small increments (about 15 seconds or so). For larger jumps, you can use the progress bar slider which allows you to move back and forth throughout the entire recording/podcast.

        Take care,
        Dave
        NormSoft, Inc
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/PocketTunes