World Cup

  • dave_normsoft
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I just wanted to let you know that ESPN World Cup 1 and ESPN World Cup 2 stations are in all our catalogs now. We are also sending tweets out for every broadcast to alert you to which station is streaming the currently played game. So follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/PocketTunes) to get tweets on the games.

      So if you are following the World Cup, update your catalog and check out the Sports Group. On the iPhone, we also added a World Cup group where you can also find the stations.

      To update Pocket Tunes for Palm or Windows Mobile see http://bit.ly/7E02C7
      To update Pocket Tunes Radio for iPhone/touch/iPad see http://bit.ly/eA5vu

      We also have a large number of Podcast that you can subscribe to and listen to recaps and analysis of the days games. For more on some of the podcasts available see our blog page: http://bit.ly/9r2jl1 .

      Take care,
      Dave
      NormSoft, Inc
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/PocketTunes
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pocket-Tunes/63928958979
      Pocket Tunes Blog: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/news/.
      User Guide: http://www.pocket-tunes.com/pockettunes/docs/readme.html
      NormSoft Knowledge Base: http://www.normsoft.com/kb/
    • Gregg Eshelman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
        Where can I find a list of what games have been played and who won? I don't follow soccer/football at all but I'm wondering how the US team is doing.
      • ldouglas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2010
          soccernet.com