Purchased Pocket Tunes 5 - can't hot sync to Lifedrive - other way to add prog.?

  • voyager1644@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 9:19 AM
      I purchased Pocket Tunes 5 a few weeks ago - bought a used LifeDrive - I can't get it to hot Sync - I've put music on it via the "drive mode" option. Wireless internet is working fine though.

      Anyway I can add the Pocket Tunes 5.0 to my LifeDrive without hotsync ?

      Thanks for any information. (I plan to work on the hotsync problems but it is taking hours with no success and want to get Pocket Tunes 5 loaded so I can have audio via the internet.

      Thanks and regards,
      Paula