Re: Country Radio List For Sg

  • w2_square
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hi there,

      You are right, i'm stationed in Singapore. Anyway for now, i'm still bewildered by the disruption of online radio services that has taken place early this year. I was temporarily held in excitment when the ban was lifted just few weeks back but got a rude shock again.

      Anyway, i thought since someone asked about Chinese radio stations, i wonder if anyone do visit those listed in Baidu as well: http://list.mp3.baidu.com/radio/index.html

      I've an enquiry on how can i capture the radio stream (http://www.911pop.com/) and have it configured in my radio station list instead? What i'm doing right now is saving the webpage in pockettunes..

      Thanks again

      With regards,

      --- In pockettunes@yahoogroups.com, Guy Greenwood <zhangfei@...> wrote:

      > Hey Dave, the fella asking for Medicorp is in Singapore. In country there is probably an app unless S'pore is promoting HD radio to the exclusion of mobile webcasts. How about Kiss FM and other hinet streams in Taiwan. The problem seems to be flash
      >
      > Listening to Love 972 for years before they blocked US IPs, I Emailed Medicorp asking about a paid subscription, and didn't receive a response
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Luis Iheanacho
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2009
        dude i no nuthin about this i wanted to download songs on my phone do u know how to do it?

        ________________________________
        You are right, i'm stationed in Singapore. Anyway for now, i'm still bewildered by the disruption of online radio services that has taken place early this year. I was temporarily held in excitment when the ban was lifted just few weeks back but got a rude shock again.

        Anyway, i thought since someone asked about Chinese radio stations, i wonder if anyone do visit those listed in Baidu as well: http://list. mp3.baidu. com/radio/ index.html

        I've an enquiry on how can i capture the radio stream (http://www.911pop. com/) and have it configured in my radio station list instead? What i'm doing right now is saving the webpage in pockettunes. .

        Thanks again

        With regards,

        --- In pockettunes@ yahoogroups. com, Guy Greenwood <zhangfei@.. .> wrote:

        > Hey Dave, the fella asking for Medicorp is in Singapore. In country there is probably an app unless S'pore is promoting HD radio to the exclusion of mobile webcasts. How about Kiss FM and other hinet streams in Taiwan. The problem seems to be flash
        >
        > Listening to Love 972 for years before they blocked US IPs, I Emailed Medicorp asking about a paid subscription, and didn't receive a response
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Guy Greenwood
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2009
          I've heard of bidu, but am musically more Taiwan/Spore-Malaysia centric except for "Lao Cui". I've seen CoCo Lee and other Mando Pop stars in the SF Bay Area when they happen through, but have never seen anyone give 150% like he does. 90 minutes without a real break, followed by 3 encores! If you like "Old School", Taiwan's Tsai Chin has twice the voice of Barbara Striestand ever had. Both are on youtube

          ________________________________
          You are right, i'm stationed in Singapore. Anyway for now, i'm still bewildered by the disruption of online radio services that has taken place early this year. I was temporarily held in excitment when the ban was lifted just few weeks back but got a rude shock again.

          Anyway, i thought since someone asked about Chinese radio stations, i wonder if anyone do visit those listed in Baidu as well: http://list. mp3.baidu. com/radio/ index.html

          I've an enquiry on how can i capture the radio stream (http://www.911pop. com/) and have it configured in my radio station list instead? What i'm doing right now is saving the webpage in pockettunes. .

          Thanks again

          With regards,

          --- In pockettunes@ yahoogroups. com, Guy Greenwood <zhangfei@.. .> wrote:

          > Hey Dave, the fella asking for Medicorp is in Singapore. In country there is probably an app unless S'pore is promoting HD radio to the exclusion of mobile webcasts. How about Kiss FM and other hinet streams in Taiwan. The problem seems to be flash
          >
          > Listening to Love 972 for years before they blocked US IPs, I Emailed Medicorp asking about a paid subscription, and didn't receive a response
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • dave_normsoft
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
            Hello there,

            We've added "911Pop" to the iPhone/touch database so make sure you update the catalog and you should be able to access it.

            If you can receive this email on your iPhone then the easiest way to run an update is to click on this link:

            pt://update

            Or you can do this:

            1. Go to your phone's Settings and go down to Pocket Tunes (or "PT Scanner" if you are using the scanner specific app).
            2. Slide the "force catalog update" to "On"
            3. Now open Pocket Tunes.
            4. It will then initiate an update. Allow it to complete the update.

            That will update the catalog, adding and stations we have added to the list and making any changes to existing stations as needed. We will be adding more so let us know any specific stations you would like to see that are not in the catalog.