BlackBerry version?

  • ijpoole
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
      Last year NormSoft said it does not pre-announce versions of PocketTunes for new OSs. However, people have been requesting a Blackberry version for well over a year now. I just got a new BlackBerry -- my old Palm was dying and Verizon is not offering either the Palm Pre or the iPhone -- and would like some idea if I should keep my $ for the Blackberry app or if I should go elsewhere. If you're planning a BlackBerry app you'll get me as a customer.
    • dave_normsoft
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        Hi There,

        I'm sorry but we do still have the policy in place not to discuss our future plans so we can't say whether or not we would have a BlackBerry (or Palm Pre for that matter) version of Pocket Tunes.

        Take care,
        Dave
        NormSoft, Inc
        Twitter: http://twitter.com/PocketTunes