Old Eyes - Skin mod request

  • thespongesc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      First off, love the player... long time customer on multiple platforms.

      My issue is that my visibility isn't getting any better. Although on the default skin I've bumped up the font size via "Prefs/Skin Prefs" (WMP version), the font size of the minutes played info doesn't change.

      Could the "minutes played" info be modified to use the Custom Font 1 setting?

      It would make sense that the font size remain static for this element if screen real estate were an issue, but the only other screen element on that row is the graphic showing the % played, which seems like it could easily be reduced a little to make room for the minutes played to display at maximum font size.

      Thanks,
      Chip