10758Re: [pockettunes] The station database

  • James Bowers
    Aug 12 7:23 AM
      Mark,

      There have been a large number of posts/questions about this on this "bulletin board"/blog. The man responsible for Normsoft has responded here to requests such as yours (although I don't remember if that specific request is answered.) His response was that he no longer had the resources or interest to do anything more with pockettunes. Things are tough all over the world.

      I too was disappointed with the loss. However, there are other options (depending on your hardware and software) some free, some only $1.00 or so. (I like TuneIn.)

      Good luck,
      JIm Bowers