      From: Mario Gonzalez Jr. <mariogonz@...>
      To: pockettunes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, June 18, 2012 8:46:39 AM
      Subject: RE: [pockettunes] Internet radio library no longer updates

      Another good one … but this is only available for IOS …. Is ootunes. It’s $4.99
      but it’s well worth the money. The developer is also very responsive to adding
      new stations that are not in his database.

      Tunein is great too and there’s a free version too.

      I used to use Pocket Tunes all of the time but I’ve had to move on.

      Mario