Re: [pockettunes] Internet radio library no longer updates

(10746)
  • Guy Greenwood
    Jun 17, 2012 Expand Messages
      I'ts going the way of Garnet : - (
      Other than me can you think of anyone who mostly listens to Chinese Radio in the
      US?
      I suspect from their response if I had given specific stations they would have
      corrected them, but I specified Singapore and Taiwan as a whole. That's a lot of
      work to check and correct.

      When my Treo Pro died, Sprint couldn't find a refurbished one. Choosing not to
      give me additional credit toward a new phone, I made them gave me a HTC
      winmobile 6 slider.  After obligating Sprint to invest their time giving me
      something for having full insurance, I replaced the phone the following day. I
      make no apology for being an asshole when it comes to my money. It is a girlie
      phone useless for business, but it is an MP3 player with wifi access.Having the
      programs on a micro SD, and reg codes; there is a little use left in it.

      My Treo 700P the best phone I ever had is in my desk drawer and looks like new.
      I refuse to ever part with it even if it is obsolete

      Guy