10740Re: "We are sorry to say that we are no longer able to offer customer support."

  • astewart98946
    Feb 26, 2012
      I totally resemble that remark. I hate that Palm (and subsequently, HP), could never figure out how to market their products. I used WebOS breifly and saw so much potential in it. It's a shame that HP could not attract developers to the platform.

      That said, I'll run my treo until a trash truck runs over it or something. It it getting long in the tooth. Siri is really nice. I criticize a lot of non-keyboard phones because it makes one-hand operations difficult. Siri helps immensely in that department.

      Back to PocketTunes. I'd really like to perchase the latest version for Garnet. I'd love to have album art support. I'm not interested in customer support, I'm not intereseted in new development. I understand the Microsoft licensing issues, but there has to be a compromise that can be reached.

      Maybe someone is willing to sell me their PRC that they no longer use? I'm still holding out hope.