      From: ShayneAS <ShayneAS@...>
      To: pockettunes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, December 9, 2011 1:16:57 PM
      Subject: [pockettunes] I purchased Pocket Tunes v4.05 a few years ago & I can't
      find it anymore...

      I purchased Pocket Tunes v4.05 a few years ago & I can't find it anymore on my
      computer. My old Palm had crashed & I had to by a new one off Ebay, so trying to
      reinstall Pocket Tunes is impossible because I can't find the appropriate
      download for a v4 copy of which I have a license for. Can someone please help me
      out here???

      Thanks for you kind help in advance,

      Shayne
      ShayneAS@...