Re: Chinese Bible in Simplified Chinese

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Chinese Union Version Simplified (˜a‡–{) with space wrap at the end of
      the screen. You need to select MS Song font as default font.

      http://www.thechan.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid
      ,112/Itemid,6/

      --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "dscloo" <dscloo@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm looking for a Chinese Union Version Bible, in Simplified Chinse
      (as
      > used in mainland China). I downloaded on from the Pocket-eSword site,
      > but it displays with no wrapping of lines, so it's very difficult to
      > read.
      >
      > Does anyone have one that can be shared?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Steven
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Pocket E-sword Bible Software
        download http://www.e-sword.net/pocketpc/index.html

        NIV
        download http://www.sendspace.com/file/onpcgu

        Chinese Union Version Simplified with space wrap
        download http://www.sendspace.com/file/tsp9wl

        You need to select MS Song font as default font.
        download http://www.sendspace.com/file/8h2h3i