Problems instaling pocket e-sword

  • saxperez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2007
      Hello Guys
      A friend of mine has asked me to install the program in her device.
      iPAQ h1910 with windows CE 3.0.11171 build 11178. ROM 16MB, RAM 64MB,
      procesor PXA250.
      I have already installed the Pocket e-Sword for Pocket PC 2002 (v3.0.0)
      without problems but when I run the program I have the following error:
      Native exeption in pocket e-sword.exe.
      Details: 0X80000002
      Adress of exeption: 0x01d39b4c

      The files are in a storage card (1GB)