Re: devotion module

  • mrwizard01
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      The pocket e-sword uses a different version of database file, I
      believe so you need the source file in a delimited format or have
      access to the new database program (I believe Access2000)

      --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "Albert Chow" <albertchow77@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > How can I convert a dev file (from e-Sword) and use it with pocket
      > e-Sword?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Albert

    • Ben Krueger
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        Pocket e-Sword doesn't use Access databases at all. It uses Microsoft
        SQL CE.

        Ben.