re BeST

  • iammartinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      Ben, thanks for the excellent work on BeSt. The new way to install
      examines for .net, and prompts for install. I have latest versions and
      the 'old' BeSt works fine, but I cannot install the latest because it
      wants to install an earlier version of.net. Any help?
      MC
    • letstalkpublications
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
        Hi,
        I'm not watching this forum on a regular basis, so if you want to
        ensure I see your question, could you post it on the
        groups.yahoo.com/groups/esword?

        As for the old vs new .NET: I'm really sorry about that, but I'm not
        planning on updating the .NET for a while yet. Most people have the
        older version, and trying to maintain the application with both is
        very problematic. I spent about 6 hours putting it back to the 1.1
        version and when I released it stuff wasn't working ('cuz the
        conversion is a manual process).

        I hope that this isn't too much of an inconvenience!
        In His Name,
        Ben.

        --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "iammartinc"