New bible in pocket e-sword

  • jenda_pleva
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hallo,
      I am sorry for my English...Is not very good.
      I have deal how get Czech Bible in to pocket e-sword, there has been
      only kralicka, which is very old and hardly readable for Czech people.
      I searched long time when I found some instruction here...but though
      this information creation isn't enough clear to me.
      Could somebody help me how create bbl file?

      Jenda

      I found this:

      The Pocket E-Sword FAQ

      Currently, it does not appear possible for an end user to create their
      own modules for
      Pocket E-Sword.
      2.1: Pocket E-Sword Database Modules
      † Pocket E-Sword modules are password protected SSCE files.
      † The table structure for Pocket E-Sword modules and E-Sword modules
      appears to be the same.
      To create a Pocket E-Sword module:
      † Install MSDE on your PC.
      † Convert your text to an E-Sword Module.
      † Convert the E-Sword Module to MDSE format.
      † Synchronize MDSE to SSCE.
    • Jonathon Blake
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        Jenda wrote:

        > I have deal how get Czech Bible in to pocket e-sword, there has been

        If you have a text file that is in Czech, then you can use BeST and
        BPeST to create your e-Sword and then Pocket e-Sword resources in
        Czech.

        > The Pocket E-Sword FAQ
        >
        > Currently, it does not appear possible for an end user to create their
        > own modules for

        This is an ancient copy of _The Pocket e-Sword FAQ_. There _should_ be
        a more current version in the file area of the pocket_e-Sword list.
        I haven't updated _The Pocket e-Sword FAQ_ in a year, simply because I
        don't have a PDA that Pocket e-Sword can run on.

        xan

        jonathon
        --
        Ethical conduct is a vice.