Pocket e-Sword bibles

  • nomudnoglory
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 8:57 PM
      I'm new to e-Sword and Pocket e-Sword. I have seen the *large*
      assortment of translations for the desktop version and the ability
      to download others, but haven't seen the same for the Pocket
      version.

      Am I right that the files are different formats? Is there a way to
      create modules for Pocket e-Sword similar to the tools for e-Sword?
      Of course as most new users, I am also trying to find the NIV
      version for Pocket e-Sword...

      Thanks for any help for this newbie!

      Mike