double-spaced with occurence of

  • Lee Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      I converted a XML file using BPeST. In Psalms, my version has
      paragraph markers to break up the line. So a verse may be "text text
      text<p>text text text"

      After conversion, Pocket e-Sword double-spaces these verses. In other
      words

      1. text text text

      text text text

      2. text text text
      3. etc.

      -Lee
    • letstalkpublications
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        You can use <br> which is standard html for breaking a line without
        adding additional space.

        --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Jones" <lee.jones@...> wrote:

        > I converted a XML file using BPeST. In Psalms, my version has
        > paragraph markers to break up the line. So a verse may be "text text
        > text<p>text text text"
        >
        > After conversion, Pocket e-Sword double-spaces these verses. In other
        > words
        >
        > 1. text text text
        >
        > text text text
        >
        > 2. text text text
        > 3. etc.

        > -Lee

      • Lee Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
          Thanks. I figured as much. Is there a complete list? Or is it just
          standard HTML?

          -Lee

          --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "letstalkpublications"