New Graphic Site

  • Cornelius Dragos
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

        Note: forwarded message attached.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

          Note: forwarded message attached.

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

            Note: forwarded message attached.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

              Note: forwarded message attached.

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

                Note: forwarded message attached.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

                  Note: forwarded message attached.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

                    Note: forwarded message attached.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006

                      Note: forwarded message attached.

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Alan McNamara
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                        Am I the only person receiving garbage e-mails from this person?

                      • cliffdebbi8
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                          Alan McNamara wrote:

                          > Am I the only person receiving garbage e-mails from this person?
                          >
                          > Quoting Cornelius Dragos <codragos@...
                          > <mailto:codragos%40yahoo.com>>:

                          No.
                          Cliff
                        • Rex D. Hutto
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                            > Am I the only person receiving garbage e-mails from this person?

                            It's a Yahoo-based virus that started yesterday. Better update your
                            antivirus definition files.
                          • Wolf N. Paul
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 14, 2006
                              Alan McNamara wrote:

                              > Am I the only person receiving garbage e-mails from this person?

                              Nope. Just delete.

                              --
                              Wolf N. Paul -- Doulos Communications
                              wnp@... -- www.doulos.at
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jun 14, 2006
                                Don't open the attachment, this is a nasty computer virus currently going
                                around Yahoo.

                                Beneath the Mercy,
                                Stephen Conte