New file uploaded to pocket_esword

  • pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pocket_esword
      group.

      File : /BPeST_2006-03-01.zip
      Uploaded by : letstalkpublications <ben.krueger@...>
      Description : Ben's Pocket e-Sword Tool. Converts BPeST xml files into Pocket e-Sword Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries. Designed to be used with Ben's e-Sword Tool (on the main e-Sword forum) New: Dictionary imports. Windows Installer that works with 2002, 2003, Mobile 5.0. FIXED: Includes CAB installation for non-ARM processors. Properly recognizes Strongs Dictionaries.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      letstalkpublications <ben.krueger@...>
    • mjdenham@ymail.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 5, 2009
        Hi,

        Thanks very much but the format is tricky to use.

        The words go right to left but the sentences go left to right so it is a bit confusing.

        Regards
        Martin