[Pocket e-Sword] Re: Free download of esword bible

  • Chris DeWoody
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2006
      The Sony Ericsson P910i is not a pocket PC. It's a smartphone. e-Sword
      at present cannot run on smart phones. The Ericsson P910i uses the
      Symbian operating system, so any windows mobile software (for pocket
      pc or smart phone) will not run on it.

      The first thing I found when searching for something that could help
      you was Olive Tree.

      http://www.olivetree.com/smartphone/symbianUIQ/index.php

      There are a few free English Bibles, however there is no Tagalog Bible
      there. :(

      --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, Elmer Marquez <epm2_1967@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Mr Ben Kreuger,
      > Thankyou for your message. I haveseen that site already and that
      is exactly my problem that I can't run in my SonyEricsson P910i. I am
      presently downloading your uploaded file in the group. I do't know yet
      what it is. Hope it will be the key to my door.
      > Thaks again. God bless you and your family.
      > Elmer
    • Elmer Marquez
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2006
        Hello Chris,
        Thank you very much for the asssitance. I followed the link and presently using it on my unit. I also extend this info to my friends here having the types of phone mentioned there. This is a big help for us conducting BS here where Bible is not allowed. God bless you and your family with the love of the Lord.
        Joyfully thanking you,
        Elmer

        wrote:

        > Hello Mr Ben Kreuger,
        >   Thankyou for your message. I haveseen that site already and that
        is exactly my problem that I can't run in my SonyEricsson P910i. I am
        presently downloading your uploaded file in the group. I do't know yet
        what it is. Hope it will be the key to my door.
        >   Thaks again. God bless you and your family.
        >   Elmer

      • Rex Hutto
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2006
          Elmer:

          You say "here where Bible is not allowed"? Are you at liberty to say where "here" is so we can pray? If it would risk your safety to do so, then please don't.

          Rex
          ...who values his North American
             freedom more every day

          wrote:

          > Hello Mr Ben Kreuger,
          >   Thankyou for your message. I haveseen that site already and that
          is exactly my problem that I can't run in my SonyEricsson P910i. I am
          presently downloading your uploaded file in the group. I do't know yet
          what it is. Hope it will be the key to my door.
          >   Thaks again. God bless you and your family.
          >   Elmer

        • Elmer Marquez

            wrote:

            > Hello Mr Ben Kreuger,
            >   Thankyou for your message. I haveseen that site already and that
            is exactly my problem that I can't run in my SonyEricsson P910i. I am
            presently downloading your uploaded file in the group. I do't know yet
            what it is. Hope it will be the key to my door.
            >   Thaks again. God bless you and your family.
            >   Elmer

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS