Re: NIV from PocketBible to Pocket E-sword

  • domisoft2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Vincent, with respect, its not like a book, you purchased a licence
      to use it with MyBible, were you to unpack it and reload it into a
      module here it would be a breach of copyright, not to mention the
      licence agreement.

      However, saying this, dependant on you country, it might be legal to
      do this for personal use only, but you would need to check that
      carefully...

      As for the file format, it is an SSCE Database (SQL Sever CE) which
      is a cut down version of an sql server database.

      You arn't going to hack it, as well as the data, this format can
      also have encryption, passwords and all sorts of addition security
      (data in other tables/columns) which we are all unaware of...

      The Good news is that Rick hasn't said no never..
      so we all patiently wait and hope..

      Jeche

      --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent" <hkwebtech@y...>