New user giving feed back.

  • domisoft2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2004
      I think Rick and his team have done a fantastic job so far, with
      only one issues that irritates me.

      The speed of searching.. ..well maybe it will give me an answer next
      week... it is the main thing letting this software down, fix that
      and you will beat the opposition hands down.

      The parallel and compare functions are a nice touch, and
      commentary/dictionary linking are great.

      Suggestions for future versions:
      1) perhaps the format of the files could be released so those with
      the abilty can add any other books/bibles into the library they
      need... or maybe release an import tool?

      5) Whilst I appreciate the database formats are different, perhaps
      we could get it to sync notes with the desktop version?

      Thanks for this software
      Festive greeings
      Dominic