Re: [Pocket e-Sword] New Commentary for Pocket E Sword - Biblical Illustrator (320 MB)

  • Jeff Hayes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2011
      Peter,

      I just want to thank you for all your work. I am still using pocket e-sword, but hope eventually to get a Samsung Tab or some other android system.

      Thank you so much.

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
        Does anyone know if Rotherham's is available for Pocket E-Sword?

        --
        PGP key: http://homestead-products.com/pubkey.htm
      • Daniel Santa Cruz

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
            Does anyone know if Rotherham's is available for Pocket E-Sword?

            --
            PGP key: http://homestead-products.com/pubkey.htm
          • valdemir
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 29, 2012