Re: [Pocket e-Sword] Re: HTC Phones

  • Pamela Marshall
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2011
      I too, would like these fonts. Please forward to me as well.  Much thanks.

      From: Richard@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:58:57 +0000
      Subject: [Pocket e-Sword] Re: HTC Phones

      Hi John, Please would you pm the fonts to me too. Many thanks, Richard

      --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "thekitehunter" <john@...> wrote:

      > I'll pm the required fonts to be used instead of the standard ones.
      > God Bless
      > John
      >
      > --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, richard.billings1@ wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a HTC Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro smart phone (HD2). It has a lovely big screen for reading but alas Pocket eSword doesnt seem to work on it. Ive installed the WVGA version. Does anyone know of a workaround? Basically the txt is far to large and the hyperlinks to Strongs etc dont work. Boo hoo!

    • pamela12202000
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2011
        I would also request these fonts, I have a Samsung Omnia. Much Thanks.

        Pam,
        --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, Can Ng <ngkeipui@...> wrote:

        > Dear,
        >
        > I need the font too. Please send it to me, thanks.
        >
        > God blessed,
        >
        > Can.
        >
        > To: pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com
        > From: Richard@...
        > Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:58:57 +0000
        > Subject: [Pocket e-Sword] Re: HTC Phones

        > Hi John, Please would you pm the fonts to me too. Many thanks, Richard
        >

        > --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "thekitehunter" <john@> wrote:
        >

        > > I'll pm the required fonts to be used instead of the standard ones.
        >
        > > God Bless
        >
        > > John
        >

        > > --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, richard.billings1@ wrote:
        >

        > > > I have a HTC Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro smart phone (HD2). It has a lovely big screen for reading but alas Pocket eSword doesnt seem to work on it. Ive installed the WVGA version. Does anyone know of a workaround? Basically the txt is far to large and the hyperlinks to Strongs etc dont work. Boo hoo!

      • Andrew Rogers
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

          Try here and click on the ‘Bibles’ link.

          http://www.baycfc.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141&Itemid=93

          To: pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com
          From: Richard@...
          Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:58:57 +0000