What happened to e-sword-users.org?

  • onanewyearsday
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2010
      Anyone know? It says forbidden now and the link is gone from esword.net.
    • exscen tric
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
        Actually it is back up this morning.  They have had some serious problems for some time but back they seem to be!

        To: pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com
        From: onanewyearsday@...
        Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:35:39 +0000
        Subject: [Pocket e-Sword] What happened to e-sword-users.org?

        Anyone know? It says forbidden now and the link is gone from esword.net.

      • Larry Starett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
          I can still access it.  Maybe it's a server issue on your end.  ???

          Anyone know? It says forbidden now and the link is gone from esword.net.

        • jblake80856x
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
            In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "onanewyearsday" wrote:

            > Anyone know? It says forbidden now and the link is gone from esword.net.

            The site was the victim of a malware attack. It is back up.

            jonathon