Where can i find pocket esword for my windows mobil 6.1

  • fatherabraham92823
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
      I just got the Samsung Saga i770. Where can i get pocket esword for it. it says CE OS 5.2.2

      I had it previously on my old smartphone and i lost where to find it now that its no longer being supported by Ben

      thanks,
      Fatherabraham
    • c0smin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
        Dear Daddy Abraham,

        the website is still up, so you can find what you need at

        http://www.e-sword.net/pocketpc/

        sincerely,
        Cosmin

        --- In pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com, "fatherabraham92823" <fatherabraham92823@...> wrote:

        > I just got the Samsung Saga i770. Where can i get pocket esword for it. it says CE OS 5.2.2
        >
        > I had it previously on my old smartphone and i lost where to find it now that its no longer being supported by Ben
        >
        > thanks,
        > Fatherabraham

      • 무익한종
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2010

          Hello, Abraham!

          You can get pocket esword from this site:

          http://www.e-sword.net/pocketpc/

          ,where you can download some modules for it, too.

          If you find another module for it,

          I can send you that module(tell me specific bible, commentary, dictionary name).

          I wish you have a good spiritual time by that program…

          Good bye…

          From Unworthy servant Sangdae Lee

          제목 : [Pocket e-Sword] Where can i find pocket esword for my windows mobil 6.1
          날짜 : 2010년 6월 10일 목요일, 오전 07시 23분 28초 +0900
          보낸이 :"fatherabraham92823" <fatherabraham92823@...>
          받는이 :pocket_esword@yahoogroups.com