Re: anyone has the .CAB file for pocket e-sword v 3.2.0?

  • RobertM
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
      There is no .cab file that I'm aware of. You did confuse me a bit when you say "...cannot install it on Vista..." Where you trying to install this on your desktop computer?

      Pocket e-sword is for Windows Mobile, an operating system for phones running the Windows Mobile operating system. E-Sword is the program for installing on regular desktop computers, and are totally different programs.

      Hope that helps.

      Robert