Lose position when reaching bottom of page

  • mjdenham@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi,

      I love Pocket e-sword and have used it for many years but one design fault I have struggled with is that when I reach the bottom of a page e.g. the end of a chapter of the bible, I lose my position because after pressing page-down the next verse is not at the top of the screen but somewhere half way down.

      Has anybody found a work around for this. A couple of years ago I left a message for Rick about this issue but I suppose he gets a lot of messages and I didn't get a response. I suggested he added some padding at the end of each chapter so that even if there is only one verse on the last page, after scrolling to the lasxt page the last verse appears at the top of the screen instead of half way down so we don't lose our place. That is what Laridian seem to do - ad padding at the end.

      I suppose that when reading a bible chapter we could check the verse we are on before hitting page-down but I always forget and that would not help when reading a commentary.

      I wonder if it is possible to process the .bbl and .cmt files automatically to add some extra CRs at the end of each chapter.

      Thanks
      Martin